Thursday, October 1, 2009

Catching up

A lot has happened since my last post. We have been pretty busy!

~~We went back to our home in the middle of September. On the way I got to meet the pilot and see the cockpit! It was really cool. (Now I know the difference between a pilot and a pirate)




~~As soon as we got home I got to have my birthday party. Now I am 3 years old! We had a monkey party and it was a lot of fun to see all my friends again.




~~ I now get to see all my friends more often. While we were gone several of them moved into our neighborhood and I get to play with them more. I have also made some new local friends and I really like playing outside with them all.

~~My mom, Evan, and I had a weekend together. My dad had to go out of town and we had a lot of fun together. Something that helped mom was that a local (foreign owned) coffee shop had all you can eat pizza on Friday night and all you can eat pancakes on Sat morn. (I hope we do that more often.)

~~I started "home school" with my mom. (I started going to preschool before we left but I am going to take a break until the spring.) I have had a lot of fun so far. We have been learning about the seasons and leaves. My favorite thing to do right now is collect all the leaves I can every time I go outside.

~~ Evan has gotten bigger. He is 6 weeks old now. I love him so much!! Everyday I get to hold him and hug him. I can't wait until he can play with me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love all the pictures and am so glad that Evan is here! Thank you for emailing me an update :-).

Simon and Margaret Ann said...

I love the decorations at Nathan's birthday party. Brooke, you are so creative. I hope all is well back at home.