May was fun but we did not take many pictures. These are from the beginning of the month.
When our helper cleans I like to help her. This day I was in the middle of getting dressed and insisted on helping. (Wonder what the neighbors think!? Child labor? No clothes?) At least I put on my slippers to go out on the patio! (Yes we have to mop our patio- our city is nice but still smoggy and the patio gets really dirty!)
Also- this was probably the last time I wore pull ups! That's right I am officially a big boy and wear big boy underwear all the time!!!
When our helper cleans I like to help her. This day I was in the middle of getting dressed and insisted on helping. (Wonder what the neighbors think!? Child labor? No clothes?) At least I put on my slippers to go out on the patio! (Yes we have to mop our patio- our city is nice but still smoggy and the patio gets really dirty!)
Also- this was probably the last time I wore pull ups! That's right I am officially a big boy and wear big boy underwear all the time!!!

1 comment:
I want to know how you do it! Luke is potty trained all during the day, but not at night yet...any secrets you can share??? Miss you all!
Post a Comment