(Sorry this is not the best picture. I was anxious to leave and mom insisted on taking a picture.) Last week I started school! I am only going one or two days a week from 9-12. About half of the kids are locals and half are foreigners. It is montessori style so I have to line up and go do differnt activities- including mulitply trips to the potty!! I wanted to check out all the toys so changing activities was a little hard for me. I was totally fine when mom left but then when they had practice for an upcoming performance I was not interested. Even though I cried I told mom I had fun and I want to go back. This week they were closed because of Children's day so maybe next week I will let you know how it goes.
Friday, May 29, 2009
First day of school
(Sorry this is not the best picture. I was anxious to leave and mom insisted on taking a picture.) Last week I started school! I am only going one or two days a week from 9-12. About half of the kids are locals and half are foreigners. It is montessori style so I have to line up and go do differnt activities- including mulitply trips to the potty!! I wanted to check out all the toys so changing activities was a little hard for me. I was totally fine when mom left but then when they had practice for an upcoming performance I was not interested. Even though I cried I told mom I had fun and I want to go back. This week they were closed because of Children's day so maybe next week I will let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment