Here are pictures from my Second birthday party. Mom said a lot of things did not turn out as she had hoped but the day went well and we all had lots of fun!This picture is now hanging in my room. I talk about it everyday! These cups are the favors for my friends. Inside has a sicker book, hand stamp, bouncy ball, candy and a magnet (trains for the boys and butterflies for the girls).
This is my train cake! (In case you can't tell, there is a coal car and animal car in the middle.)
This is the pinata. Instead of breaking when we pulled on it, it fell! But we got all the candy out anyway.
Here I am eating a chocolate covered banana and watching the real train come!!
These are two of my friends riding the train with me!
Half way through the train ride we got out and watched the engine hook up the the back of the train so we could ride it home.
It was a great fun day and I slept really well that night! It's good to be two!
5 comments:
What an awesome party! I am so impressed with it all - the painting and the cake were amazing! What fun.
-Carey
A belated Happy Birthday, Nathan! I can't believe you're 2 already! What a great cake! Did your mom paint that picture? It looks really nice. I'm glad to see you were able to have a good old-fashioned train party halfway around the world. Hugs to you all! Julie, Wes, Katie and Abby
What a party! Nick & I both wish we were there for such an exciting event and a squeeze! Happy Birthday, Nathan! We know you will be all that Providence intends for you to be!
Looks like a great birthday party! I hope you really enjoyed it. What a neat train cake. Did your mom make that? Tell your parents hi!
Happy belated birthday Nathan! It looks like you had a lot of fun at your train birthday. Brooke, I am impressed!!
Post a Comment