Hey Little Man, I think the circles are looking good. Keep trying with the triangles and squares, they get tricky sometimes but I know you can handle it. I know you make your Mommy and Daddy proud! I love you, Nathan. Cousin Bonnie
Hi Nate! Could you pass this message on to your mommy?
Hi Brooke! I am so glad to see I can follow your life (to a point :) through Nate's blog -- isn't blogging addicting??! He is the cutest thing; it looks like you guys are doing great, too.
My email address is lindsay.wenzel@gmail.com if you want to email me -- maybe we can catch up that way. Take care!
2 comments:
Hey Little Man, I think the circles are looking good. Keep trying with the triangles and squares, they get tricky sometimes but I know you can handle it. I know you make your Mommy and Daddy proud! I love you, Nathan.
Cousin Bonnie
Hi Nate! Could you pass this message on to your mommy?
Hi Brooke! I am so glad to see I can follow your life (to a point :) through Nate's blog -- isn't blogging addicting??! He is the cutest thing; it looks like you guys are doing great, too.
My email address is lindsay.wenzel@gmail.com if you want to email me -- maybe we can catch up that way. Take care!
Post a Comment