I did not know that being 4 is so much work! I have been staying busy and having lots of fun. I will try to update you on what has been going on over the last few months.
The activity that consumes most of my time is playing with Evan. Lately he has started running and trying to say new words. Our favorite games are hide and seek and chase. We keep mom and dad busy!

The activity that consumes most of my time is playing with Evan. Lately he has started running and trying to say new words. Our favorite games are hide and seek and chase. We keep mom and dad busy!

2 comments:
So cute!!! Glad you are posting again!
We were about to give up on your mom keeping us up to date. Glad to see you back! You and your brother are just dolls! Merry Christmas sweet friends!
Post a Comment