Saturday, June 5, 2010

MAY

Well- once again it has been a month since I have posted any pictures!! Here is what we have been up to:

First we celebrated Mother's day. Here is Evan in his "I love mama" shirt. (And a picture of me in the same shirt 3 years ago!)


We tried to get a good picture of the both of us. This was the best one:



Everyday I have a "rest time" in my room. Mom and dad have started letting me play quietly because I won't take a nap any more. Well, one day I was so quiet they thought I was sleeping. I was actually making the best track ever! I even used the pillows to help elevate the track.

It is not usually that hot here but we had a few weeks in the 80's. (Without AC that is pretty warm). We went swimming one weekend to cool off. That day they made everyone wear swim caps and since we did not have any, we had to rent them. (I would not normally wear flowers!)

Despite loving the bath, Evan did not care for the pool. He played a little but was happy to take a nap.
I also started going back to pre-school 2 days a week. I don't have pictures this time but maybe soon.



1 comment:

Sarah Bryant said...

GREAT pictures! I'm super impressed with that track! I can't believe how big they're both getting. Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys!