Monday, July 27, 2009

A Busy Weekend

My little brother has not arrived yet but we still had a busy weekend. On Saturday I had my first visit to the dentist! I was really excited until I had to let her look in my mouth! Then afterward I wanted to go back because they used a really good tasting toothpaste and gave me a toy!!




Then on Sunday as we were leaving church, I touched a light bulb and burned my had pretty bad. Once I got a bandage it started to feel better. (Now it doesn't look good but doesn't hurt either.)


Today we went to the Zoo/Aquarium. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed a nice nap when we got home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan,
That was so cool that you went to the dentist. Rebecca Grace likes to pick the bubble gum flavored flouride.
I'm glad your hand is feeling better!
Wow, it looks like you had alot of fun at the aquarium!
We are very excited about the upcoming birth of the baby! I know you are going to be such a great big brother and a big helper for Mom and Dad!
Tell everyone we are thinking about them and said hello.
We love you,
Aunt Barbara