Today Mom is 30 years old! (I did not even know you could add a "0" to a number!) This week she is also 23 weeks pregnant. I'm already excited about the baby! We are also getting ready to leave for a 4 hours plane ride! We will be going to Singapore, Maylaysia, and Indonisia. It may be a little tough for me to post while we are gone but I will try my best.

5 comments:
Nate, tell your mommy she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And tell her happy, happy birthday for me! :)
Happy Birthday "big sis"! You look great!
That's a beautiful 30 year old mother of two! I know you're proud to call her yours!
Happy Birthday Mom!
We miss you guys, Happy Birthday Mom! 23 weeks, we can't believe it!!!
Brooke - you look great!! What a beautiful baby belly. We miss you guys. Will is learning about your job in Sparks, so we've been talking about you guys a lot lately. :-)
Post a Comment