I had a play date with my friend Kayleigh a few weeks ago. We fingerpainted outside and then had a picnic. It was a lot of fun but I am still learning to share and wasn't too willing to share very much that day! (We painted in just a t-shirt so that we would not get our good clothes messy- so there are not many great pictures- that I am willing to show everyone!) At first neigher of us liked being messy but we soon got over that!
This is me and Kayleigh. I am wearing a shirt mom made for me. That's right in case you did not know I am going to be a Big Brother!!! In August we will have a new baby in our house!

2 comments:
Yay for a new baby!!! I hope you guys are all doing well!
Congratulations on the new baby, Brooke! I know you guys must be thrilled. Will you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment