Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Vacation: Part-time job

I got to try a lot of new things while on vacation but it was all very expensive. To help alleviate the double hit from inflation and the drop in value of the US dollar, I decided to take a part-time job. During nap time, when mom and dad were sleeping, I snuck out and made a little change driving a tuk-tuk. Here I am waiting for my next customer.

3 comments:

Roy Thagard said...

oh wow! what a story. Nathan, that tuk-tuk makes you look pretty big for a new 2 year old! Glad you're able to keep mom and dad on their toes! Can you say, "Go State?" hehehehe!
love you all!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Abby is requesting that you swing by in the tuk-tuk and take her for a spin! she asks if it's safe for her doll baby, affectionately called "Target Baby" - named after the dolls "birthplace".