Thursday, August 14, 2008

My New Blog!


Hi! It's me Nathan!!! Mom and dad decided that since I was almost two years old I could have my own blog. I will try to keep you updated on our life as much as possible but it may be a little tough to do between naps, coloring, and playing with my trains!

6 comments:

robyn9361 said...

Nathan, you have gotten to be such a big boy!! And oh so handsome! Tell your mom & dad hello for me. Take care! love, Kurt & Robyn (NC)

Julie said...

Cute, cute, cute! We're so excited that Nathan has his own blog. We'll make sure to visit often for the latest news! Wes, Julie, Katie, and Abby

Grandma Rita said...

Hey Buddy! We love your picture! You are such a big handsome boy! We love you and miss you! Grandma and Papa and Uncle Patrick

Simon and Margaret Ann said...

I am so excited about your blog, Nathan. We will leave it up to you to let us know how that Wilson Family is. Tell your parents 'Hi'.

Unknown said...

How cute! We love the Saturday Night Fever pose :) You are such a big boy now. We miss you sooooo much!!! See you later! Love, Sara, Shawn, Tucker, and the twins

Cousin Bonnie said...

Hey Nathan! Well aren't you just an grown up little boy and very handsome. I'm so excited that you are keeping me posted on your fun life. I will be sure to check-in to see how my little cousin is doing. Tell Momma and Daddy hello for me.:) I love and miss you boy! Cousin Bonnie